Reservations – Deposits – Cancellations – Travel Insurance
- Rates are based on an occupancy of 6 people, including children.
- Some homes will allow 8 people for an additional charge.
- We reserve the right to set a minimum night stay during certain holiday times.
- During summer months we rent only by the week, Friday to Friday, Saturday to Saturday, or Sunday to Sunday.
- Linens are NOT included in the rental rates, and must be ordered ten days prior to your arrival for an additional charge.
*We do NOT allow renters or guests of renters to have pets. There is a wonderful pet hotel in Eagle Bay called Bed, Bark & Beyond – [email protected]*
*Off-site properties occupancy varies. Please visit the property page for more information. If you are staying at an offsite property, the amenities located at Rocky Point are not part of that property and may not be used.
A Security Deposit is required to make a reservation via Credit Card(Master Card, Visa, Discover or AMEX) or by check sent within 7 days. A security deposit is used first to hold your reservation then to guard against damage to the property. The security deposit is returned to you two weeks after your stay.
Rental Money: 50% of the rental rate is due 6 months prior to your arrival date. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival. Payments and changes can be made online by logging in to your guest account using the credentials on your reservation confirmation.
If you cancel within 6 months of your arrival date, we will do our best to rebook the home for the same timeframe.
If we are able to rebook your home, you will receive your security deposit plus any rental paid less a $100 cancellation fee.
If we are unable to rebook your home, all rental money paid will be forfeited.
A $100 cancellation fee is always charged.
Please visit AIG if you are interested in purchasing Travel Insurance: www.travelguard.com